Sunday, April 18, 2010

contest

I'm starting a contest today that will run until the end of Nov. The person or school who drums up the most followers of my blog will have my next book dedicated to them AND will receive an autographed copy of that book. All you have to do is get everyone to make a comment (polite, please as this is read by children), and say what school you are from and/or who asked you to sign up. I will add up all the numbers and the winner will be announced in Dec. It's easy to see who won as all the numbers will be there on the blog. Because this is open to everyone, please indicate what city the school is in as I imagine there's a lot of schools with the same name. So go crazy out there. Or if you've always wanted a book dedicated to you, get all your twitter followers to enter your name on the blog, but YOU can't stuff the ballot box, please. People backing you must have valid emails.
Go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment